|Description: Specifies the location of the rewrite map using the syntax MapType:MapSource.|
LiteSpeed's rewrite engine supports three types of rewrite maps:
The implementation of LiteSpeed's rewrite engine follows the specifications of Apache's rewrite engine. For more details about rewrite map, please refer to Apache's mod_rewrite document.
- Standard Plain Text
MapType: txt; Each line of this file should contain two elements separated by blank spaces. The first element is the key and the second element is the value. Comments can be added with a leading "#" sign.
MapSource: file path to a valid plain ASCII file.
- Randomized Plain Text
MapType: rnd; File format is similar to the Standard Plain Text file, except that the second element can contain multiple choices separated by a "|" sign and chosen randomly by the rewrite engine.
MapSource: file path of a valid plain ASCII file.
- Internal Function The following map types available in Apache have not been implemented in LiteSpeed: Hash File and External Rewriting Program.
MapType: int; 4 functions are available:
MapSource: Internal string function
- toupper: converts lookup key to upper cases.
- tolower: converts lookup key to lower cases.
- escape: perform URL encoding on lookup key.
- unescape: perform URL decoding on lookup key.